Tuesday, July 17, 2012

baby shower

Alexis, my good friend from work wanted to throw me a baby shower here in Tennessee, so that my friends and co-workers here could attend! Oh my gosh was it fun! She decorated it beautifully! Had some awesome games, and all my friends i have made down here were there. It was a blast!



The morning after i ended up going to labor and delivery because i was having contractions. I didnt want to go in because i had to work and i didnt want to leave my co workers short handed. But i talked to a friend who recently had a baby and she said it was better safe than sorry to just go in and get checked out. And rob was worried that i could go into labor early or that something could have been wrong. So my friend Melissa picked me up and took me to the hospital. When i told them why i was there they seemed as though they did not believe me, they hooked me up to a monitor to watch Wesley's heartbeat and my contractions. they said without saying that i was having braxton hicks contractions and that i should make sure i am drinking plenty of fluids. They also gave me the lovely news that i have gestational diabetes, great!! So i have to go to a nutrition class for that.

yay!

p.s. baby love dont tease me like that!!

god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment