Monday, June 24, 2013

the now

i have officially said bye to my fort campbell life, though it was a littler bittersweet, i was happy to be going home.. i just wish rob didnt have to go back to korea..

but as of right this minute i am busy living in the now... with my husband having to leave for korea in a few short weeks i am doing all i can with him and our baby boy. tons of hanging out with his family and mine along with doing us time. I am cherishing every minute. Im also giving rob and baby wesley plenty of time to just do guy days and hangout with each other, he will soon be missing out on that, sadly.

We had baby boys early 1st birthday party saturday so that rob would be here for it he had a great turn out! And he got to some cool gifts! The best part was watching him dig into his birthday cake! My dad came up from florida to ump and spend some time with us all so we've been meeting up with him when we can.

I renewed my license today but will have to again soon to have my married name on it since we forgot to take our marriage certificate with us (and my military id and social security card wasnt enough) but i HAD to get it done today for my orientation for work. - i got a job at victoria secrets! yay!!

well that is all i have for now!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment