Friday, May 25, 2012

going home

Welp the hubby is unable to go back home after all. Looks like i will be traveling solo unless i can find someone to go with me!? I think i will ask my friend from work, she is always there for me and has yet to meet my family and it would be nice to have her attending my baby shower! If not then i shall be seeing if my mom or sister would like to drive here to get me, i dont really feel comfortable making the drive not only because i am pregnant but because i am not very confident on the highway, semi trucks scare me!! Or maybe ill do both, have my friend come with annnnnd see if one or both of them would like to come pick me up!

fingers crossed!

P.s. We have agree'd on a Walt Disney Cars theme for baby Welsey's Nursery!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment