Monday, June 11, 2012

Home sweet home

its always nice to go home!! Esp when its for something like a baby shower and being able to celebrate with close friends and family!!

My mom and sister and my sisters friend did end up coming down to get me and my friend Alexis. It worked out though because they got to see Rob since he was unable to go home, AND my mom go to attend at least one of my ob apts..so she got to hear baby boys little heart beat! My mom definitely cried when she first seen me and my little bump! - which i was totally expecting anyway!!

ohio here we come! 


The drive home was fun..my sister and her friend drove..both almost killing us, but hey that just makes it more exciting right!? My sisters friend was busy making truck drivers honk their horns, it was quite amusing!!

Alexis got to meet a lot of my friends and family. Im sure she now understands why i am as crazy and messed up as i am! ( haha only kidding!)

The baby shower was a success and sooo much fun! And everyone had a blast, what more could you ask for!?  Baby Wesley got a ton of cute things, now just to get it all home and find out where everything is going to go!! If im luck the hubby will have put everything together - crib, changing table, and dresser!! - i guess only time can tell!!

all done up for the baby shower


EXCITED!

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment