Saturday, August 4, 2012

maternity pictures part 2

The other day we got some more maternity pictures done, since we are farther along and my belly is definitely bigger, they are a different style than than the ones my friend had done for us back in may. The are also amazingly done, i love them. I was really nervous before going and getting them done, because i did not know the lady doing them so i left like it was going to be really awkward and all, not to mention we were a half hour late because they didn't call me back to my ob apt at my scheduled time. But we got there and she was very nice and out going, she admitted that she too was nervous..so to calm everyone's nerves she turned on some good o'l country music and we talked a little bit before we got started on the pictures. Well here is a few of the pictures that we had gotten done by Jillian Kaye Photography .







she truly did an amazing job! and i cant thank her enough, for helping us capture this beautiful moment in our lives!!! 

God bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment