Monday, August 20, 2012

Good news

well today i had a stress test and a check up. The stress test went well, along with my check up. The checked to see if i was dilated at all and i was at a fingertip - so not much at all. So i figured great its going to be a while still til i have my sweet little baby boy in my arms. Not that my pregnancy was bad or anything im just getting anxious for our little bear to get here!!

Well at the end of the apt my ob said she thought she had some good news, rob asked what the news was and she said well we have an induction date for you.. robs eyes lite up as he heard that and we asked when it was for she said the 22! AHHH thats in two days!! I was happy, more anxious, and alot more nervous when she said that!

welp time to get all the sleep we can get while we can!! and i have to get my bags packed!!


if you dont hear from me in the next couple days expect to see a new blog posting not long after wesley is born!!



God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment