Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome Baby Wesley

we would like to welcome our baby boy! 

WESLEY JOSEPH 
7 lbs 4 oz, 20.5 inches long 


                                
We went in for me to be induced on Wed August 22, at 9:30 am. And Wesley was born at 4:33 am Thursday morning - August 23, 2012. Everything went smoothly though it took its time, baby was healthy along with myself! I honestly could not have asked for a better pregnancy and delivery, everything just went soooo well!! I had my mom and of course my husband in the delivery room with me, they were such a good help i could not have done it without their amazing support! 

 Our lives have changed, only for the better. We couldnt be happier with life right now! I absolutely love my little family. 

Time to go cuddle with my hubby and baby boy!! 


God bless!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment