Saturday, September 15, 2012

living life

My son is living a pretty full life already for only being 3 weeks and 3 days old! First of all WOW i cant believe my baby is almost 4 weeks old!! But...i also cannot believe He has been to three concerts already...
         1. Kip Moore
         2. Kelly Clarkson
         3. Uncle Kracker
What in the world, im 20 and my son has seen one less concert than i have..whats up with that?! Even though i know he wont remember them and he has no clue who they are im glad we are able to do things like that as a family - me his daddy and him. They were all free concerts so we figured why not go!? Although the kip moore concert was rather disappointing. The other two on the other hand, they were really pretty good!

Off topic a little bit but today marks 3 years of my husband being in the Army..3 down & 2 to go! So far it hasnt been bad, lets hope it stays that way.

Well its time to go feed my little bear!

sorry my blogs are sooo short these days, i just love spending time with my little family!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment