Saturday, February 25, 2012

Family

Ok so this goes with the blog i wrote the other day i believe it was called... "take a hint"...

You messaged me about my pregnancy and asking how far along i was. I feel that is non of your business, so i replied by telling you to let it go and leave me and my family alone. You replied with "like it or not you are my family to". I told you that we are not and will never be family because i have my family, and that i dont think the bloodline matters when it comes to family because it all comes down to who is there for you when you need them. You gave me this big speech about how you even found out about me and my siblings and about how i was wrong for stating my own opinion on what family is to me!

Do not question my opinion on family, i am very family oriented and family means the world to me and i would do anything for my family!

My opinion on family may be different than others because i am adopted so i feel i have a different view on family.

To me family isnt about the blood that is running through my veins, but the people who are there for me. The people who gave me a home. The people who made sure me and my siblings were safe. The people who made sure we had food and clothing and plenty of love. The people who made sure we knew what a family was. The people who gave us a mom and dad, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, pets, and friends! The ones who went to every sporting event. And was there to comfort us through hard times. And praise us for the good. To me family is much more than a bloodline! Its about the people who care!

Say what you will, call me stupid or whatever you please... but do not tell me i am wrong for feeling the way i do about my family.

You said i should give you a second chance, but the two times i have talked to you, you have done nothing but tell me im wrong for feeling a certain way, while you continue push push and push! You also told me i was very mean to you. Well you cannot push your way into someones life esp if they do not want you there. And honestly i feel i have made it rather clear that i dont! Harsh? maybe but its the truth. And if Im so mean, then just do what i said and drop it, let it go, leave me and my family alone! K, thanks. Bye!

P.s. after posting this blog you will probably be blocked due to the fact that i am not going to allow you to sit there and tell me i am wrong about my family! And im just simply tired of hearing from you!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment