Wednesday, February 22, 2012

take a hint

Soooo.. here it is. 

You have messaged me for years claiming to be my half sister and i have ignored you for most of them, til finally you messaged me saying i hurt your feelings by not replying. I said something like well youd think one would get a hint that one doesnt want to talk to you after messaging and messaging and never getting a reply. Well CLEARLY you didnt!

It started on myspace you would comment on just about every single picture of mine, every bulletin and status, along with your other daily messages. You got upset because i called you creepy, Because clearly you are! I mean come on you even messaged me on every month and year anniversary that me and my husband (boyfriend at the time) had, and saying that you and your boyfriend had the same anniversary. I NEVER REPLIED, never even gave you the time of day until September 7th 2010 on facebook when you messaged me saying i was leading you on. Explain to me how someone not replying for years is leading you on!?

We got into it you called me a know it all teenage bitch, and i said you were just a bitch! I constantly told you to leave my family alone and to stop messaging me. But the messages kept coming then finally i had made you mad enough that you asked me if i had some stupid teeny bopper concert to go to and told me to leave you alone or youd get me for harassment! which wouldnt have gotten you anywhere seeing how i had gotten daily messages from you for years and never replied and i had told you multiple times to leave my family alone...  and it resulted in you blocking me on facebook. i could not have been more relieved! 

Now in 2012 you unblock me and try to send me a friend request and you message me saying you heard i was living in tn now and that im pregnant. Then you ask if i would like to go to lunch with you sometime when you move here. i replied with "honestly i am not going to "lead you on" like you claim i did last time...im just saying that most likely will never happen!". I told you i did not want the added drama that i knew you would bring and that i had my baby and husband and job and family and friends to worry about! and you just kept saying i was so mean to you and you thought we should give it second chance because it could be fun. HA! Uhm what are you some kind of stupid or something!? Like for real, seriously right now you have got to be kidding me! Your making yourself look crazy! 

Yea you are not the only one who had messaged me for years from the biological "family". My biological "mother" has also...and to make that stop just like i had with you i finally replied i told her though it would never change anything she could give me her story she has been wanting to give. She ended up going back to jail mid way through so she has recently started to finish telling me. Now so my other siblings knew i sent it (her story) to them as well. And i had told my mom and dad this also so it wasnt like i was going behind their back! My biological "father" had tried a time or two but since i never replied he gave up.  


but wow really!? 


anyyyyyyways!! glad thats off my chest! 


God Bless!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment