Monday, February 13, 2012

The Vow

The other night my husband took me to see the movie "The Vow" such a strong and powerful Movie. Although it had a different ending than i was expecting, it was still a great well put together movie with a lot of meaning! I continued to think about the characters and what they had gone through together, for the rest of that night and most of the next day. Wow, i never though a movie could have had that much of an impact on me. But this one did. 


That couple had their world flipped upside down, and though it took a while they still made it through. It proves that if you truly love someone you can make it through anything no matter how difficult it may be. It shows that their is hope for love. 


Honestly it made me think about all the little things in life that i have worried about over looking a the big picture and the positive side of things! 


This is a quote in the movie that proves in a different way that love can last. - "I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him."  -Rita Thornton.


And here is one from when Leo had to walk away from Paige the love of his life, trusting and hopng that she will remember or at least try to remember and come back to him. - “How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it’s time to walk away?” – Leo


What I'm trying to get at is that true love can over come anything, and don't sweat the small stuff because your wasting to much of your time being unhappy when you could very easily,  just be happy! I don't know there's just so much to take in from this movie! Its very eye opening. 

Their were parts in the movie when I got teary eyes and i told the hubby of this after the movie and he said a couple parts of it had got to him too! So i know it was a good movie for the two of us to see together! 





If you haven't seen this movie then you must! 






God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment