Thursday, March 15, 2012

little flutters

Theres nothing i love more then these little fluttering feelings i am feeling in my lower stomach. It makes it that much more real to me, well that and this little belly im getting! But the little flutters are what ive been waiting to feel. Its like little butterflies in my tummy. I cant wait til baby is bigger so the hubby can feel it also, so im not the only one feeling our little teddy bear moving around.

bahh i just cant wait to know what we are having!!

Speaking of the husband, Rob has been so amazing with this pregnancy. Not that its really been hard or anything because i havent had any morning sickness or nausea at all. But every night he rubs lotion on my belly and my back. He also talks to baby love every night! Its seriously the cutest thing ever, melts my heart!! I love seeing how excited he is to become a dad, its soo sweet! Hes the best!!

well time to start getting ready for work!!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment