Monday, March 12, 2012

One Year

Today marks the day of the hubby and i's one year of marriage! Its hard to believe that it has already been a year! And i honestly couldn't be happier!  A lot has happened this past year, but the only thing that matters to me is that we have stuck together through it all!
Such a Beautiful day! 


 I don't know what i'd do or where i would be without my husband! He is my everything!! Of course just like everyone else we have had our ups and downs, our bad days and our good, but at the end of the day we know we love each other and that's all that matters!

As a couple things seem to be looking up... We are moving on post sometime by the end of the month! Our baby is due August 28th. We have had family from both sides visit, some again at the end of the month! And we are planning to go home hopefully soon- in june. We got a new car. And probably much more that i cant seem to think of right now..

The beginning of the rest of our lives! 


Anyways, I know Rob isn't very excited about eating this one year old cake but i kind of am, just to see if it tastes the same or not! I fail to believe that it will but if it does cool! 



It was neat unwrapping all of the foil and everything else that the cake was packaged in because I kind of forgot for a minute what our cake looked like. But it is just as beautiful as it was a year ago! We'll know by tonight if it tastes as good or not! HAHA! 

3/12/11

My life with him has been nothing short of amazing and i know it can only get better from here, I just cant wait to see how! 

Year one down, many more to come! 


God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment