Monday, February 25, 2013

age is but a number

In many cases I hear people saying that I have a lot to learn due to the fact that I am younger than they are, but to me age is but a number...age has nothing to due with what you have yet to learn or not.. you learn by living, and that's what I do. I feel maturity also has nothing to do with age. You learn as you grow and you grow when you learn. No two people are the same... I know people older than I that are a lot more immature than I am but I also know people younger than me that are more mature than I am. It happens, but one thing I hate is when people judge maturity by age. For no matter what I do I try my best and I strive for the best in all things. I may fall every now and then but you can bet your bottom dollar that I pick myself back up and dust myself off and keep going, sometimes it takes me longer than others but I get it done. Right or wrong or indifferent it doesn't matter I will always be the type to try to be the better person in all things. Truth is I'm going to be 21 on the 19th of May, sometimes I feel much older and sometimes I feel younger, it all just depends I guess. I'm not going to lie I'm young I make mistakes but show me someone who hasn't.. I will always try to right my wrongs and move forward and learn from my mistakes, and really that's all one can do.

well its getting late and i have some picking up to do..

Good Night
&
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment