Sunday, February 17, 2013

date night

Yesterday our friend Ciarra and her husband watched Wesley for us for just about he whole day. We took him over to their house at 10:30, Rob stayed for a little while then left because he had to take his buddy to pick up a car somewhere. I stayed til about 12:15 then left to get pictures done, which lasted til four because the photographer did my hair and make-up also, which was a neat experiences. Rob and I then had a date night consisting of dinner and a movie, we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays then went to see the movie MAMA. Multiple times during the movie we asked each other if we should just leave and pick Wesley up and go home, but we ended up staying for the whole thing and regretting it after, it definitely wasn't as good as we thought it would be. When we picked up baby Wesley he was sound asleep. They did an amazing job with him and since i was there a little bit I got to see how they were with him wish made leaving him easier, that was our first date night and my first day away from my baby! It also helped that she sent me pictures and updates!! It was nice it get out just the hubby and I we most definitely needed it, not that Wesley is a crazy child or anything he barely gives us any trouble at all but we needed it for us. Im glad we did it!


Time to do Laundry.

Gob Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment