Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the R I S S E R' S

so there is this family i know from back home. they are such great people and they mean a lot to me! i know that no matter what they will always be there for me, because they always have been..whether it be something as simple as softball or something as hard as a breakup with someone you love so much! the ladies of the family give such good advice and are soo friendly! i get along with them so well! and the men of the family are so kind hearted! Leann, always has "magical meds" at softball to help me hit home run's, and always knows what to say! And such a good score keeper, as she would sit with my mom at the games i sure they would contemplate whether or not they should talk to me and if they did what they should say so i didnt go off. (they know what im talking about!) they definitely some of my biggest fans! She was one of the few who could calm me down...(most of the time)  Chris..where to begin honestly he means a lot to me, possibly more than he will ever know he was such an amazing guy/father/coach which is what made it so hard to miss my last year of young miss softball, he is one of the only few people who knew how to calm me down when i got worked up during a game. and also one of the most encouraging people i know (along with his wife!- they are truly amazing together!). They have been there for me when others havent. Chelsie, ohhh this girl she sure is something else, her and i we're like one in the same! Playing softball with her was a blast, i wasnt sure about her at first but im glad i gave her a chance! I was sad to be missing my last year of softball with her! She's such a great friend! foods & nutrition with her was fun, as we passed stink eyes to people we didnt like as the same time! and would just give little looks to one another that the other just automatically seemed to understand. Tobi, first time i met him was in art my senior year. when i saw him i thought he looked like someone else i knew couldnt figure out who it was til i heard my teacher call out tobi risser..in my mind i thought yep thats right hes a risser looks like his dad thats for sure! not only did he look like his dad but he had a heart like is dad! i had art after foods so when i would make cookies or something i didnt like i would take them to art and ask him if he wanted them, most the time he would say yes..didnt know it it was because boys eat everything or because he was being nice. lol. Shadd, i dont know shadd all that well but from what i do know is hes a great brother hes always running around and playing with his little sister (at least whenever i was around ) He is very athletic and a excellent runner! i dont know how he does it! He seems like a a fun loving very active person.  Cedes, this is a wild, kind hearted, crazy young fun loving girl. and i want to thank her for being friends my little sister and being there for her, since her and i did almost everything together before i moved! im glad she has someone like cedes to hang out with!  Savanah omg savanah, first thing i think of when i think of her is "mustachio" hahaha i think only me sierra and her know what thats about. she is probably my favorite little girl in the world...and the only little girl i know who can master the stink eye just as well as i can and ive been doing it for 19 years! She is so care free, and such a softy, how could you not love her!?
Oh and then theres Brian, chelsie's boyfriend...he would always pick on me about everything he could think of.  on day at a softball game he let me wear his hat because the sun was in my eyes, he told me it was lucky..False! while wearing that hat i walked like four people..but hey its the thought that counts right!? Brian is such a good guy, he fights in with the risser's well.. he too has such a kind heart and so caring, and he treats chelsie so well, you can tell he truly loves her! im so happy for both of them!  thanks for being such a great guy to chels!

needless to say i consider these people all to be a part of my family! They have each touched my heart in a different but powerful way! this is such an amazing family, and i am truly blessed to know them and have them in my life! and believe me i could have made this blog forever long but i think i summed it up pretty well and they each understand what i am saying!

so to the Risser's i owe you a huge thank you and love you and miss you!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment