Sunday, October 2, 2011

not feeling so hot

well the past few days i have had a killer headache, so i have been taking pain meds like everyday when i wake up.. because i know if i dont my headache will never go away. when i wake up with headaches they only get worse and worse as the day goes on.  well yesterday i woke up with a headache and a slightly sore throat and stuffy nose. i dont recall taking anything, and since i didnt work i just made it a relax day. well i went to bed early, around 7:30 ish i was feeling a little better by then, but not completely. i figured id just go to bed and sleep it off. the hubby got up for work around 3:30, asked me how i was feeling i said like death, so he went and got me some nyquil and MADE me take some. i absolutely HATE that stuff! but i took it! and now i am feeling a little better, still a little stuffy but my throat doesnt hurt and my headache isnt nearly as bad as it was! thank god for that because i have work in the nursery today! working in a nursery with a headache just doesnt sound that appealing to me! haha. this way i can feel half way decent and play with the little kiddos! i am not sure that i will be playing with them as much as normal, because i do not wish to get any of them sick! lots of washing hands and hand sanitizer, is in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment