Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lifes a learning game

Here is a shout out to all my supporters! I am very thankful for those whom i have in my life and i do not know what i would do with out them and their support. Friends will come and go but family is forever! Sooner or later you will come to realize who your friends really are, who the drama starters are, whose right and never wrong, whose there for you and who never really was, and you will realize whether or not you have put your trust in the right person. But i mean it is what it is, you live and you learn right?! But really all that matters is Family, To me if you turn around and your family is always there then you are golden! No matter what your family and loved ones will always be there, no matter how much you fight or how wrong you really are when you think your always right. Your true friends are always there to back you up. And your family is always there to push you along when you feel like giving up. I will never be able to forget or replace any of my friends nor family, for they have all been there for me when i needed them most and i love them for that! I hate being so far from them all the time but "Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more."- The Last Song. Honestly I am very excited to go home to see everyone who loves and supports us, and get away from all the drama here! The husband and i are both very much in need of a break, And a break we will get! 






"Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead" - unknown

"Those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind" - Dr Seuss 




God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment