Monday, December 12, 2011

Arrival

We left 12 am Sunday night/ Monday morning. It took us longer than expected due to rain and accidents which caused traffic to stop for about a half hour to an hour and stopping to let the dog out to go potty and stopping for gas and munchies and stopping for sleep!! But we made it..at like 10:30 Monday morning! We stopped at my moms house first since she had to go to work that day and we had to drop all of our stuff off. So we got to my moms house said hi to her talked to her about our drive and then she left for work. I was so excited to see everyone and the dogs! I showered and then we left for his parents house! We spent the day with them since we had not seen them since our wedding in march!

missy!
i have missed her so much! 

molly! 
shes a little too hyper for me! 

wolfie and mason! 

and of course my moe! 


i didnt get a picture of robs dog spike - hes a black lab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment