Monday, December 12, 2011

Surprise

Tabby has been saying she wants a kitty FOREVER NOW! I tried to talk my mom into letting me bring tabby a kitty! my mom said no way! Well a couple days into us being home mom calls me while shes at work and says "do you think tabby would like a kitty?" I was like " well thats a stupid question dont ya think!?" and she was like "yea i guess it was!" So tabby got a kitty! mom texted tab while she was at work and was like i have an early gift for you! Tab got home that night around 11 i was holding the kitty in my lap..tab was looking at me and talking to me and didnt even notice the kitty standing in my lap. i figured maybe it was because my coat was on my lap and my coat is black - as is the kitty.. so i put my coat down and tabby still didnt notice. So i tried to put the kitty on the floor so tab could see it walking around and all..but as i went to put the kitty on the ground it meowed! She looked at me all wide eyed and crazy like and said "WHAT TO YOU HAVE?" and she quickly came over and said KITTY!! as she took the kitty out of my lap! She definitely wasnt expecting that!

Moufassa!

No comments:

Post a Comment