Monday, December 12, 2011

Photo shoot

A friend of mine messaged me on facebook as soon as she knew we were back in town. She told me she had some fun and cute ideas for holiday photos and was wondering if rob and i would be willing to help her out! Of course i said yes! I love helping people and stuff like that is always so much fun! She did a fantastic job, no doubt about that! if you would like to look at them click on this link and take a look! Chelle's Photography
It wasnt too cold out side either! Dont get me wrong it wasnt warm but it also wasnt freezing! So it wasnt all that bad! She had a lovely little helper as well! Her son did a great job helping her out! I'll post on of the pictures She had taken of us, but for the others click on the link!!


she is crazy gifted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment