Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cloud 9

A week ago yesterday i took a pregnancy test. The test was positive..i was in shock! I honestly didnt think i was pregnant but i hadnt started my period yet so i took the test just in case! Now I have wanted this all my life- to be a mom! First thing i did was call my mom, told her i thought i was pregnant my voice and hands were shaking! Next thing i did was call my husband who was working at the time! I didnt announce it til tuesday because i wanted to go to the doctors first to make sure that the test was correct! Well Rob didnt really believe a little stick could tell you that you were pregnant so i took another one when he got home from work to show him that they are accurate! And it was indeed a positive!! We are both so excited for this! Being parents is something that we have both wanted for quite some time now!! If you didnt believe it when i said it before about us growing up and being more mature and our priorities changing..well.. you better believe it now!! At this moment we are on cloud nine and couldnt be happier!! My next apt is jan 6th, Rob may have to work but my friend Alexis has offered to go with me!! Im excited and nervous at the same time, not sure what to expect!

Loving my life and everyone in it!!

God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment