Friday, January 6, 2012

First apt.

Today Jan 6 2011 at 12:30 i had my first ob apt. They had me fill out papers and they went over all kinds of things with me. It was Very informational! My hubby couldn't go with me because he couldn't get out of work since they had an awards thing going on! So i had my good friend Alexis go with me, she definitely helped calm me down! I was a bit nervous, i wasn't sure what to expect! She and i walked around hoping to end up in the right place, we had no idea where we were going! We went to the waiting room where i filled out like 5 pages of questions. Then they took us in one room where then went over the papers i had filled out. They gave me a bag full of informational things, like a book talking about every week of pregnancy and what to expect during that week! They told me i was 6weeks and 3days pregnant! Then we went and waited in this waiting room type area, Where my husband showed up! I was happy to see that he was able to make it to part of my apt. After that we went into this small room to make an apt. They gave me Feb 2nd at 10:30 in the morning for my next visit! After that i had to go down to the lab and get some blood drawn! They took 7 tubes of blood! After Alexis and i went to see Alysa at work, we stood there and talked with her for a little while! All in all it was a good day!! I couldn't ask for better friends and family who have all been so very supportive through everything!


LOVE THIS SONG!



God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment