Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my sister

Tomorrow my sister will be here, and i am so glad! i feel like the reason ive been so blah may be because i was missing home or it just may have been the gloomy whether. but lately its been rather nice, sunny and semi warm. lol. at least warmer than it was before! im not sure what all we will do while tabby is here, but no matter what it is i know we will have fun!! of course i wish my mom and sierra and david were going to be here as well, but hey ill take what i can get!! Since tabby will be here from the second to the 7th i believe, that means she gets to go my second ob apt with us! I get a physical and we get to hear the babies heart beat! i am so crazy excited and i know that is something that both rob and tab will enjoy being able to hear as well!!! I am hoping we can get a good recording of it!! So pretty much this next week should be a pretty good time!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment