Wednesday, January 25, 2012

id rather be

Today, NO this week has been dragging on! Well not only that, but its also been a rather gloomy, rainy week and its put me in a funk! And ill be the first one to tell you no one likes being in a funk! Its rather depressing like outside! And i would much rather be outside in the sun FISHING, yep i said it, id rather be fishing! Which honestly before coming here if someone would have handed me a fishing pole i never would have known what to do with it, if it weren't for a couple we use to hang out with getting us to go fish with them. Our husbands went off and fished in there own little area and Melissa taught me how to fish, she even gave me her red fishing pole when she bought a pink one! I mean im sure rob would have taught me eventually, but he didnt expect me to enjoy it so much! But i did, i think its relaxing and a way to get away from the world for a little while, its kinda like cleaning when your mad- its your get away from the situation and by the time your finished your no longer mad! I like to do outdoor activities, not only sports (softball) but other things too, a few things i got do experience last year were, riding a horse i enjoyed that even though the thought of being on that big horse and it just throwing me off was quite scary, i still did it! And fishing, i was nervous because i didnt want to do it wrong or look stupid while doing it. And walking all throughout a pasture looking for the horse and when we finally caught it i no longer had the energy to do much else. And playing on a military wives softball team (more drama than i could take!).  We walked through Dunbar Cave many many times! Being outside and enjoying nature is just so relaxing, i love it! I just really wish the gloomy rainy weather would go away so i could enjoy some of those things again!


Well its about time i get off here and finish getting around for work!





God bless!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment