Friday, January 20, 2012

somebody's hero

The other night my husband told me something that just completely melted my heart! We were laying on the couch and he looked at me and told me something i was not expecting at all, he said i was his hero. No one has ever told me that before. And I was honestly shocked to hear him say it, i figured he thought i was always nagging him and such. But to hear him tell me that i am his hero, it just meant the absolute world to me! I feel like that's exactly what i needed to hear! He gave me a few reasons for why he thought i was his hero, some of them being, that i am able to put up with him, that im strong, and that i can handle and put up with the army life, and that i am doing great and doing everything needed during the pregnancy. He told me i will be a great mom, which honestly i always thought i would be too....but now that i know its coming im like ahhh what if i mess up, what if i do something wrong!? So it felt really good to hear my husband say such things! And I know that rob will be the best dad hes so awesome with kids and i cant wait to see him with our own child! To see him interact and play and bond, its truly going to be a beautiful sight! It just felt so great to hear my best friend, my rock, my husband and my strength tell me that i am his hero, right now..there's no better feeling than that!





She's somebody's HERO <3




God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment