Thursday, January 19, 2012

the haunted part2

I blogged back in November i believe about our creepy haunted apartment that we just cant wait to get out of! Well if that blog didnt convince you that this place is haunted then hopefully this does!

So the other night my husband was in the bedroom making the bed and watching his show. I was in the living room just finished watching mine, i turned off the tv along with the light beside the couch and was getting ready to head to bed.. when i noticed my non aggressive fish going after one another. So i was sitting on the couch watching the fish fight or play or whatever they may have been doing when all of a sudden it felt like something had placed like two fingers on my belly and whispered "Child" in my ear. All i could think of was "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" I was not in the room alone, moe my dog was in there with me, he was curled up by my feet so i know it was not him that touched my stomach and i for sure know it wasnt him that whispered the word "Child" in my ear!

So i went to bed not saying anything about it to my husband because i did not want to freak him out, i knew he needed some sleep for he had to get up early the next morning. I told him the next evening while we were sitting on the couch. He said that was very freaky and asked why i didnt tell him that night! Well duhhh i was freaking out, i didnt need him freaking out as well!

So needless to say We are ready to get out of this place!

Well ive got to go now!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment