Thursday, August 25, 2011

ego boost

so a couple days ago i did a photo shoot for my friends who are starting a photography business, i was so honored to help them out! it was a blast! they are both so fun to be around and so very energetic, i don't think there was ever a dull moment during the whole 2 hours or so.

one being my friend MELISSA - with  Wells Photography ,


the other friend being ALYSA - with Aly Marie Photography


they are both clearly very talented at what they do!

well today as i was on my facebook i got a message from a lady saying she had talked to my friend alysa earlier this morning about a promotion she had going on this weekend for a free mini session, she wants to practice a few poses and see how they look. she went on to say how she thought this weekend was memorial day weekend therefore she did not book and sessions, come to find out its not this weekend. which is why she was offering the promotion. she also told me that she told alysa that i had some intreging eyes and if i were to enter she would be more than glad to shoot with me.

now of course this offer went strait to my head (haha only kidding)! but of course i couldn't refuse! i love helping others! and truth is i was going to contact her like her promotion on her photography page had asked, but the more i thought about it the slimmer i thought my chances would be. who would of thought!

ive always gotten comments on my eyes, whether it be people making fun of them and telling me to "close my eyes" or saying their "too big for my face", or whether they are complimenting them saying they are pretty, or love how big they are, or saying they wish they had my big puppy dog eyes. truth is i LOVE my big eyes!

excited for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment