Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Melissa

When moving to Tennessee, I was nervous I wouldn't meet a friend that I could trust and enjoy hanging out with. I met an Army Wife or two, they were NOTHING like me, didn't have a thing in common - besides the fact that we were are Army Wives. I met Melissa in March or April, I don't remember which but we hit it off pretty well. Im always shy at first, I tried to set that aside as much as possible, because I knew I needed someone to hang out with and talk to, who could understand where I was coming from. Melissa and I started hanging out, going shopping, swimming, watching tv, job hunting and now we play softball together (which Im sure she hates me for, but so far shes sticking with it!) She's there for me when I need her! I couldn't ask for a better friend!

Friendship

There is a miracle 
of Friendship
that dwells within the heart,
and you don't know
how it happens
or where it gets its start...
But the happiness
it brings you 
always gives a special lift, 
and you realize 
that Friendship 
is Gods most perfect gift!
~ Author Unknown 

1 comment: