Friday, August 26, 2011

..it must be in the water..

so everyone around me seems to have kids, be getting pregnant, having babies, wanting to have babies. it must be in the water! but the truth is, i was BORN with baby fever, i was always carrying around baby dolls, and playing house (i always wanted to be the mommy but my sister wouldnt let me..because SHE WAS THE OLDEST.) and when i played barbies, i was always the mom, or the babysitter! i also loved when my parents did foster care when i was younger because i always got to be around babies and always got to help my mom out, with giving the babies a bath and changing their diapers and feeding them, I LOVED IT. i have also been babysitting for quite some years now! i just love kids! (: so yea, i'd like to say i was born with baby fever, and all of this is only making it worse!

ahhhhh!

anyways, congrats to all you new and old mommies, and to all you mommy to-be's!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment