Monday, August 29, 2011

perfection is my enemy

lately ive been rather down. and rather nit picky about myself. i have many flaws, and lately all i see are imperfections. truth is, ive always been that way..it just seems to be happening more lately. there are definitely things i would change about myself if i could. there are certain things about my self that i am very self-conscience of, and here recently ive been letting those things get the best of me. now im not writing this for any sort of pity from the ones who read this, i am writing it for myself. because writing is how i get things of my chest and how i deal with certain things. writing is what helps me cope. some days i see pass my flaws, because i know that everyone has them, but other days..flaws is all i see. i tend to be one with very little self confidence, and i seem to let things get to me more often then i should. when i have days like these i try to occupy my time with better things, like hangout with friends and such. but lately nothing seems to work. just been in one of those slumps, that i cant seem to get out of.  im trying to get a job, so i have have better more important things to occupy my time with, and hang out with friends so that i am not sitting at home by myself while the husband is at work. speaking of the husband, i dont want everyone to get me wrong and to think hes not there for me, because he is, he always is. he's always there to comfort me at times like these's even when im on the verge of tears and trying not to let him know something is bothering me, and hes always supportive of what i do. he's always telling me im beautiful and sweet things like that (even in the mornings when im a grumpy hot-mess!) i know him along with family and friends always be there for me no matter what, and will always pick me up when im down! 

and for that, i thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment