Thursday, August 25, 2011

shout out;

heres a shout out to all haters; sorry you couldn't phase me..♥ 


so lets just say this hasn't been my week, or should i say my month? a lot of petty ridiculous drama has gone on, and it needed to end. and that is just what my friend did, she ended it. she removed herself from the situation - like any mature adult should. i give her props for that! truth is the people causing the drama were suppose to be friends, friends don't say the things they said. or do the things they did, i guess some people are never who they seem. but i guess no matter what you should never let people like that come between you and another friend. my friend is a great person shes never done me wrong, been there for me since i got here. she's been the only one who truly understands everything ive done and am still doing. we have a lot of the same interests, hobbies and watched the same tv shows. our husbands are good friends and that just made it all the better! and i would never want to lose a friend like that. 


everything that is going on, makes me miss home. makes me miss my family makes me miss my dogs, makes me miss robs dog and family. makes me miss a specific friend that i would drive around with all over town, that i would sing real loud with in the car, that i would go to taco bell runs at any hour with, that i would say stupid things around and not even care! she's one of the only people that i know i have always been able to trust, other than my mom. it makes me miss the little things in life. like playing softball with a bunch of girls that i didnt like, but with a team that i loved. and getting mad and being able to walk away, go outside off on my own and walking anywhere from 25 mins to and hour and a half and knowing exactly where i am.  but i will always have that, i know their all just a phone call away, at the end of the day. 


i am so lucky to have a husband who is there for me. who names off all my friends when im upset and say i dont have any. who wipes away my tears when i cry. who says goofy little things to make me laugh. who reassures me that no matter how many people walk away he will always be there. who tickles me and makes me laugh so hard i almost pee my pants. who i have a fight with but every time about five minutes after any fight he's there making up for it. and doing the next pain in the ass thing that makes me laugh even tho i want to stay mad.  


so truth is, ive got two great friends here, and amazing husband and an awesome family and friend back home. and i wouldnt trade them for the world. no matter how much drama there is. or how many fights we have. i know  they will always be there for me, as will i for them! 


never take a person for granted 
hold every person close to your heart
cause you might wake up one day & realize 
that you've lost a diamond while you were  
too busy collecting stones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment