Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blessed

I have been sitting here trying to think of what to write about for about and hour now. So I decided I would write about how blessed I am at this moment! I have great friends that I know I can always count on. A few of them being here and a few of them being back home. I also have a great job that I enjoy very much! And a family that I would be completely lost without! And not to mention my amazing husband and puppy! All of the people I am talking about in this blog mean a lot to me, I do not know what I would do without them! They all add a little something extra to my life, sometimes bad but mostly good! Hey we all have our ups and downs right! I am so very blessed! I'm definitely not saying that my life is perfect because there is no such thing, I am simply saying that my life has been BLESSED, with amazing people and great opportunities. Truth is I wouldn't trade my life for the world!  I mean who would give up a job they love, family and friends that mean so much to them!? Surely not this girl! I am very happy with where my life is at and where it is going at this point! I have Happiness and Love and plenty of Laughter and much more, What more could a girl ask for!? So here is a big THANK YOU, to all my friends and family and my husband for putting up with me and for being there for me! Thanks all, love you!


God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment