Wednesday, November 9, 2011

End of November

Dear November, please hurry up... September and October flew by in the blink of and eye, so why must you slow down I am oh so ready to get out of this town! (bahhahah) Anyways, I am anxiously awaiting the end of November so that the husband and I can go home to our friends and family for a little bit! But I know that this month is going to seem as though it is taking years longer than other months because we have plans! We have family dinners to attend and friends to see, and stuff to do! We have a friend here who has offered to watch our puppy, which makes me a little sad but I know he will be taken care of and get some energy out while playing with their little girl! We have a few things we must do before we leave, like go CHRISTMAS shopping for our family! YAY! Bah I am so excited, I cant really even put into words how excited I am. So November you can hurry it up any time now, if you did it'd be greatly appreciated! (:

thats all for now, time to clean and take the dog out again and eat some lunch then head to work!

Enjoy your Holidays!
and
God Bless!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment