Saturday, November 12, 2011

Facebookers

First off i would like to say that this is not about any one in particular, just my opinion about some things i have noticed about yesterdays, todays and tomorrows facebookers. I have noticed that some people just don't leave anything out. Sometimes there are certain things that just need to remain unknown. I have seen girls talk about their period openly on facebook walls/status, some things you can talk about without really saying in detail what it is that you are talking about. I have seen guys talk about their sex life via faceook walls/status.. i mean i get that guys don't really care but some things others just don't need/want to know! I have also seen girls with underwear mirror pictures as their profile picture, why would you even want that on facebook in the first place!? And guys with pictures where their pants are so low their asses are practically showing, no one really wants to see that! Not to mention the other day i saw a picture of a girl in the restroom sitting on the toilet, pants pulled down and all..!? Then there are the people who put every little detail of their lives on facebook and then get mad because people get in their business or disapprove of what they have said/done.  I mean you cant really get mad at someone for voicing their opinion about something you posted, your posting it on the internet where everyone and their brother can see!? And if you feel that what you are posting will just cause drama and your trying to avoid it, then just don't post it!?  Do not get me wrong i post pictures and status and comment on peoples walls, but i try not to put too much out there, if i wanted people to know what i was doing then i would to go that person and tell them, via text or call or private message or i would just tell them when i seen them...unless its something like going to work or going on a walk or  hanging out with the hubby  or something silly like that then it doesn't really bother me who sees it, most the time my status' are lyrics or quotes anyways, so like i said i don't really mind who sees them. I am also not judging anyone for what they post or say or do because i am sure that i also do things or say things that others do not agree upon and in the end its all up to them anyways. There are just some things that i would never dream of putting out there, but others do..so i am simply just voicing my opinion. I am sure there are some of you who agree with me, and others who don't and if not for that i am sorry.



just saying.


God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment