Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the haunted

So last night Rob and I were talking about how we cannot wait to get out of these apartments we are in.

The reason we say this is because several creepy unexplained things have occurred. It all started one day when I was home alone, the door stopper randomly sounded as though some one was flicking it or playing with it in some way, it just kept making that boiiiiing sound, that made my dog go nuts. We tried to figure out what would have caused this we tried pushing to door into it to see if maybe it had scrunched it up in some way and it had finally broke free, but we could not get it to do so.

Then one night while we were sleeping Rob had woken up, like he normally does in the middle of the night although this time he couldn't move and something was in his face. I was still asleep therefore I did not see what he saw finally he was able to move and he sprung up and yelled. This woke me up, I asked him what was wrong and he said he saw a guy. I ran to the bathroom and I mean I literally ran right across the hall to the bathroom, did my business and went back to the bedroom. I asked him what he meant by he saw a guy and he said oh don't worry it was in my dream. Well the next morning he told me he didn't believe it was in his dream and he only told me that it was so he didn't scare me. So we started sleeping with the door shut that seemed to help him.

Well one morning I got up went into the kitchen and pepper was slung all over my floor, from the door to the oven, under my table it was everywhere. I had asked rob if maybe he had gotten up in the middle of the night for a snack he said he didn't get up that night and he hadn't used the pepper for a couple days. And the pepper wasn't even out when i got up. it was in the cupboard where it belongs!

When I shower when I am home alone I lock our doors and I put the dog in the bathroom with me, it makes me feel a little more safe, well sometimes when I shower I see a shadow outside my shower curtain. I always think that maybe Rob has gotten off early and is trying to scare me, so I peek out and see if anyone is there and no one is. Last night since Rob and I were recently talking about it while he was in the shower I stood outside of the tub behind the curtain to see if he could see my shadow, he didn't see a thing. And when in the shower there is no shadow on the curtain, so I am not seeing my own shadow. So what is the shadow I am seeing and how!?

We have also woken up to our fridge wide open, when rob gets up for a snack it isn't usually for something out of the fridge it normally for brownies or a cookie. So he says it wasn't him, and I know it wasn't me I only get out of bed at night to go to the restroom.

We have gotten up to our sink on. And we will find the sink on in the middle of the day.

While sitting watching tv or on the computer I will here vibrating sounds and think someone is calling me, but my phone isn't nor has it gone off at that time.

Its like WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON AT MY APARTMENT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment